Registration for our Mentorship Program seminars is going well! Did you know you can register at any time to start the Mentorship Program? There are 12 informative seminars aimed at helping our members navigate CRPO’s Standards of Practice and competency expectations. As a BONUS, participants get CE hours for CRPO’s Quality Assurance Program.
The Mentorship Program is here whenever you are ready to begin. You can register for individual seminars or for the full 12 seminars — whichever suits you best! Whenever you register for the full 12 seminars, your 12 months in the program begin with the next seminar in our series.
What is the Mentorship Program?
OSRP's Mentorship Program includes 12 seminars aimed at helping our members navigate CRPO standards of practice and competency expectations. Each seminar is 2.5 hours long and will be recorded for those who are interested but unable to attend live. Additionally, the 12 seminars will provide participants with a total of 30 CE hours for CRPO’s Quality Assurance Program.
OSRP members can choose to attend all 12 seminars OR pick and choose individual seminars to attend. Whenever you register for the full 12 seminars, your 12 months in the program begin with the next seminar in our series. The best part is that you can view the recordings of the seminars you missed this year (we’ve had three thus far) and also attend those missed seminars as they roll out again next year (i.e., you’re not just given access to the recordings). For example, if you start in September, that is your first seminar and you will then continue until you end with twelve altogether, which takes you into the first three next year.
Additionally, those who sign up for the full 12 seminars will be placed into mentorship groups of three to four individuals. These group members will have the opportunity to connect between seminars to ask questions, give and receive feedback on what they are working on in their practices and encourage each other!
Seminar titles and dates are as follows:
- May 11, 2022: Setting Up Private Practice — Presented by Sabine Cox, RP
- June 8, 2022: From Conversation to Client — Presented by Dawn Binkowski, RP
- June 22, 2022: Practices, Policies and Procedures — Presented by Liane Wood, RP
- September 7, 2022: How to Get the Most out of Supervision — Presented by Michelle DesRoches, RP
- September 21, 2022: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion — Presented by Jennifer Drummond
- October 12, 2022: Practice Planning — Presented by Sabine Cox, RP
- November 9, 2022: Time Management — Presented by Sarah Posh, RP (Qualifying)
- December 14, 2022: Having an Ongoing Marketing Plan — Presented by Attilio Di Nunno
- January 11, 2023: Everything Websites & Social Media — Presented by André Brown and Joana Nyambura
- February 8, 2023: Planning for Life Events — Presented by Sabine Cox, RP
- March 8, 2023: Finding Your Niche — Presented by Avi Zer-Aviv, RP
- April 12, 2023: Building Multiple Income Streams — Presented by Christine Hakkola
Each seminar will run from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Pricing is as follows:
Click here to register for any or all seminars.
- Individual seminars: $75 + HST
- Registration in the full program: $780 + HST (Payment plan of 4 instalment payments of $195 + HST is available. Please email the office at [email protected])