Dates: FEBRUARY 24-26, 2023
This is an experiential learning process through which we will:
● Explore self-awareness, assumptions and biases
● Recognize how your subjective context impacts your capacity for therapeutic alliance
● Learn about boundaries and appropriate use of self-disclosure
● Explore power dynamics
● Learn self-reflective practices to bring into your everyday practice
● Understand the importance of personal qualities of the therapist
● Gain self-understanding, self-acceptance and personal growth
● Learn effective use of self-disclosure and trust with clients
● Better understand the use of transference and countertransference
● Effective use of ethnic-cultural identity in cross cultural counselling.
Galilee Centre offers the best prices for accommodations, food and program rooms. The beautiful surroundings offer private time or fun with new friends/colleagues.
2 days and 2 nights, private or semi-private rooms, food, program, resources, networking and
16.5 CECs approved by CCPA.
Maximum of 15 participants: $650 per person
Registration begins in November 2022
email Martha for registration and details [email protected]