Counselling Connection offers counselling and support in a confidential, client-centred environment to assist clients in developing and building skills and strategies to battle mental health issues and maintain positive well-being. Counselling Connection is a fast-growing clinic with locations in Bowmanville, and Peterborough. We currently deliver service both in person and virtually. The successful candidate will be expected to work from the Bowmanville location.
Counselling Connection serves clients of all ages through individual, couple, family, and group sessions. We are currently looking for master’s level educated Psychotherapists to fill a full-time or part-time position (preference will be given to those who have experience working with children and youth). Qualifying RP’s will also be given consideration. Applicants show have experience in a clinical setting and be willing to commit to a minimum of one evening shift weekly. Applicants for this position should have experience in delivering both individual and group counselling.
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field
- Registration with the CRPO (Qualifying or independent practice)
- Minimum one year experience in a clinical setting
- Solid experience in providing brief psychotherapies and supportive counselling. Preference will be given to those with experience providing CBT and DBT
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to function both as a team player and independently
- Comfortable working with a broad range of client groups and their families/supports
- Two clinical references
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Wages: Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
Resumes and cover letters may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org