Here is how to renew your membership for 2023-2024
- Log in to your account using the link in your membership renewal email.
- Under “My profile” click on “Edit profile” and take a moment to update your information.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you answer all of our demographics questions under the section “To help tailor OSRP programs . . . “ at the bottom of the page. Click “Save.”
- Under the Membership details section at the top of the page, click on “Renew to Sat, July 01, 2024.”
- If you or someone you referred took advantage of our membership invitation program, there will be a discount code in your renewal email. Scroll down to bottom of form and enter your discount code in the box beside “Enter discount code.” Click “update and next.” The discount will be automatically deducted from your amount owing. This is your personal discount code. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS DISCOUNT CODE WITH ANYONE.
- If the membership invitation program discount does not apply to you, just click “update and next.”
- This will take you to the payment page. You have the option of paying by credit card. If you prefer to use a different method of payment, please click on the “Invoice me” button.
You will see how much is owing. Click on the “View / Pay invoice” button.
You may print your invoice for your records. Alternate methods of payment include cheque/money order or Interac e-transfer.
Cheques and money orders should be made payable to OSRP and mailed to
Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists
1-189 Queen St E
Toronto ON M5A 1S2
Interac e-transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have sent it, send a separate email with the answer to your chosen security question to email@example.com.
Is Your Membership Category Changing?
Changes to membership categories must be updated by the OSRP office. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change. If you are currently an OSRP Student member and are now registered with CRPO as and RP or RP (Qualifying), please include this information in your email, along with your CRPO registration number.