PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
During this workshop, participants will be completing their own applications to CRPO. Therefore, it is imperative that you have access to your online application with CRPO in time for the workshop!In order to gain access to your online application with CRPO you must do the following ahead of the workshop on June 24, 2022:
- Go to CRPO’s website https://www.crpo.ca/ and click on the text “login,” which is found in the upper right corner of the home page.
- The next page is https://crpo.ca.thentiacloud.net/webs/crpo/appservice/ and, on this page, you need to click on the green button under “Applying for Registration,” to access the applicant portal.
- The next page is https://crpo.ca.thentiacloud.net/webs/crpo/application/#/login and, on this page, you need to click on the button that says “New User? Apply Now.”
- On the next page you will need to enter your email address twice and then click “submit.”
- When you receive the activation link email from CRPO, you will follow the instructions from CRPO on how to access your account (which will take you back to the page noted in step 2 above and will have you set up your sign-in).
- In your new account with CRPO, you need to find the Jurisprudence Course, pay for the course AND successfully complete the course before CRPO will be give you access to the application. NOTE: The jurisprudence course takes several hours to complete.
**IMPORTANT: You must send by email a copy of the jurisprudence certificate of completion with your name on it to [email protected] by NOON ET on Friday, June 17, 2022 to secure your spot in this workshop. If you do not submit your jurisprudence certificate by NOON ET on Friday, June 17, 2022, you will be bumped from this workshop and placed into the next CRPO Application Workshop.**Below are the supporting documents that are needed to complete the CRPO recognized/approved education application:
**The above list and information can be found on page 2 of this document from CRPO: https://www.crpo.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Supporting-Documents-Checklist.pdf
Mandatory documents for your application to CRPO:
- Please send a request to your education institution for your transcript or an academic letter to be sent directly to CRPO the week before or the week of completing your application to CRPO by email at: [email protected]
- Please print out and complete the Consent to the Release of Information form and have a pdf file of it ready for the workshop as it will be uploaded to your application during the workshop
- For the statutory declaration form – you have the choice of having the form commissioned on your own ahead of the application workshop using any Notary Public and having a pdf file of it ready to be uploaded to your application during the workshop. You also have the choice of having the form virtually commissioned as part of the workshop by a notary public and paralegal for a cost of $25. If you would like this option, please indicate this choice below when you register and details will be emailed to you directly from the notary public and paralegal about this process.
If applicable, documents for your application to CRPO: for both the language proficiency test and the documents relating to legal proceedings or conduct, please try to have these ready in time for the workshop. It is not mandatory for these documents to be submitted at the same time. However, it may be helpful to have these steps complete before you begin the workshop.
PLEASE NOTE: You will also receive the above information by email shortly after you register for the workshop.
Option #1: Registering for the workshop only: $40 plus HST = $45.20
Option #2: Registering for the workshop and requesting the statutory declaration form to be virtually commissioned for an additional cost of $25.00 payable directly to the Notary Public and Paralegal: $40 plus HST = $45.20